imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6565i III
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6565i III
Monochrome Laser Multifunctional
Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store
Canon Dual Custom Processor (Shared)
Standard: 10.1″ TFT LCD WSVGA Color Flat- panel
3.0 GB RAM
|HARD DISK DRIVE||
Standard: 250 GB
|MIRRORING HARD DISK DRIVE||
Optional (250 GB, 1 TB), Method: Raid1
Network Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) Optional: NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy Others Standard: USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device)
Optional: Serial Interface, Copy Control Interface
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 4,200 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: Dual 1,500-sheet Paper Drawers, Dual 550-sheet Paper Cassettes, 100-sheet Stack Bypass
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
With Copy Tray: 250 Sheets
With External Finishers: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Staple On Demand, Staple-free Staple, Booklet, Hole Punch, Document Insertion, C and Z Folding
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||
Paper Drawers (1/2): Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Bond
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||
Paper Drawers (1/2): Letter
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
Paper Decks/Cassettes: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
From Power On: Approx. 30 Seconds2
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||
26-3/8″ x 30-5/8″ x 48″ (670 mm x 779 mm x 1220 mm)
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||
Basic: Stack Bypass Extended+ Cassette Drawers open + Copy Tray: 60-3/8″ x 53-1/4″ (1533 mm x 1353 mm)
Approx. 515.9 lb. (234 kg)5
|PRINT / COPY SPEED (BW AND COLOR)||
Up to 65 ppm (Letter)
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||
1200 x 1200, 600 x 600
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||
UFR III, PCL6, Adobe PS 3
Available from USB, Advanced Box, Remote UI, and Web Access6
PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS,7 XPS
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of software and MEAP-based solutions are available to provide printing from mobile devices or Internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.
PCL fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese)8, Barcode Fonts9
|OPERATING SYSTEM 10||
UFRIII: Server 2008/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2/Windows 10/Server 2016, MAC OS X (10.9 or later)
Suspend Job Timeout, Subset Finishing (PS only), Profile Settings, Secured Print, Watermark, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided Printing, Collating, Booklet Printing, Grouping, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations, Offsetting, Front/Back Covers, Toner Reduction, Poster Printing
As fast as 3.3 seconds
Reading: 600 x 600
Up to 9,999 Copies
Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)
25%-400% (1% Increments)
25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%
121%, 129%, 200%, 400%
|BASIC COPY FEATURES||
Preset Reduction/Enlargement Ratios by Area, Paper Setting, Previous Settings, Favorite Settings, Finishing,
|SPECIAL COPY FEATURES||
Book to Two Pages, Two-sided Original, Finishing, Booklet, Job Build, N on 1, Add Cover, Insert Sheets, Different Size Originals, Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Transparency Cover Sheets, Page Numbering, Copy Set Numbering, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Secure Watermark, Print Date, Shift, Gutter, Print & Check, Negative/Positive, Repeat Images, Merge Job Blocks, Job Done Notice, Mirror Image, Print on Tab, Store in Mail Box, Superimpose Image, Cascade Copy, Copy ID Card, Detect Feeder Multi Sheet Feed, Free Size Original, Skip Blank Originals
Color Platen and Single-pass Duplexing Automatic
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||
300 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||
11″ x 17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
BW Original: 13 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (50 to 220 g/m2)
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||
Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects [Height: up to 2″ (50 mm), Weight: up to 4.4 lb. (2 kg)] Max. Platen
Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA Supported OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016
600 x 600, 400 x 400, 300 x 300, 200 x 400, 200 x 200,
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||
Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax (Optional), IP Fax (Optional)
Automatic-Color Select (Full Color/Grayscale), Automatic-Color Select (Full Color/Black-and-White), Full color, Grayscale, and Black-and-White
LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed dial (200)
600 x 600, 400 x 400, 300 x 300, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100, 150 x 150, 100 x 100
File: FTP, SMB v3.0, WebDAV
Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply policy, Optimize for Web, PDF A/1-b, Encrypted, Device Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)
|UNIVERSAL SEND FEATURES||
Original Type Selection,Two-sided Original, Book to Two Pages, Different-size Originals, Density Adjustment, Sharpness, Copy Ratio, Erase Frame, Job Build, Delayed Send, Preview, Job Done Notice, File Name, Subject/Message, Reply-to, Email Priority, TX Report, Original Content Orientation, Skip Blank Originals, Multi Sheet Feed Detection
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LINES||
Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||
Statement-R to 11″ x 17″
Up to 30,000 Pages
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||
Max. 199 Dials
Max. 256 Addresses
Original Type Selection, Two-sided Original, Book to Two Pages, Different-size Originals, Density for Scanning, Sharpness, Copy Ratio, Erase Frame, Job Build, Sender’s Name (TTI), Selecting the Telephone Line, Direct Send, Delayed Send, Preview, Job Done Notice, TX Report, Multi Sheet Feed Detection
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||
100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, 30,000 Maximum Pages Stored
Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||
Approx. 16 GB (Standard HDD)
|ADVANCED BOX FEATURES||
Authentication for Advanced Box Log-in, Sort Function, Printing a PDF File with a Password, imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Support
Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,11 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, (Device and Function Level Log-in), Access Management System
Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption(FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control12
Standard: Encrypted Secure Print, IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration
Standard: Secure Watermark, Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature
Temperature: 50 to 86 ºF
120-127 V AC, 60 Hz, 16 A
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||
Maximum: Approx. 2,032 W
GPR-38 Black Toner
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 6% COVERAGE)||
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.*
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods – PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
* These features are available on third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE 3rd edition models only. McAfee Embedded Control requires Unified Firmware Platform v3.9.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.