imageRUNNER ADVANCE C475iFZ III
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C475iF / C475iFZ III
Color Laser Multifunctional
Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store, Fax
Canon Dual Custom Processor (Shared)
10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Flat-panel
4.0 GB RAM
|HARD DISK DRIVE||
Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n),
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 650 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Stack Bypass
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard Model: 400 Sheets
Standard Model: Collate, Group
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||
Stack Bypass: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Heavy, Color, Bond, Envelope
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||
Stack Bypass: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Envelopes [No.10 (COM10), Monarch, DL, ISO-C5] Custom size: 3" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14" (76 mm x 127 mm to 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm)
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
Cassette: 16 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover (60 to 163 g/m2)
From Power On: Approx. 10 Seconds1
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||
Standard Model: 20-1/2" x 25-3/8" x 26-3/8" (521 mm x 645 mm x 668 mm)
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H) with Paper Feeding Unit||
Standard Model: 25-1/4" x 26-3/8" x 44-1/4" (642 mm x 668 mm x 1,124 mm)
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||
37-3/8" x 33-1/8" (950 mm x 840 mm)
Standard Model: Approx. 101.4 lb. (46 kg)
|PRINT / COPY SPEED (BW AND COLOR)||
Up to 50 (Letter), Up to 39 (Legal)
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||
1200 x 600
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||
UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3
Available from USB, Advanced Box, Remote UI, and Web Access5
PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of software and MEAP-based solutions are available to provide printing from mobile devices or Internet connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.
PCL fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),6 Barcode Fonts7
|OPERATING SYSTEM 8||
UFRII: Windows® 7/8.1/10, Windows Server 2008/ 2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016, MAC OS X (10.9 or later)
Suspend Job Timeout, Profile Settings, Secured Print, Encrypted Secure Print, Watermark, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided Printing, Collating, Booklet Printing, Grouping, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations,9 Offsetting, Toner Reduction, Poster Printing, Forced Hold Printing 9
As Fast as 5.1 Seconds/5.8 Seconds
600 x 600
Up to 999 Copies
Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)
25%-400% (1% Increments)
25%, 50%, 64%, 78%
129%, 200%, 400%
|BASIC COPY FEATURES||
Preset Reduction/Enlargement Ratios by Area, Paper Setting, Previous Settings, Favorite Settings, Finishing, Two- Sided, Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Interrupt Mode, Setting Confirmation/Cancel
|SPECIAL COPY FEATURES||
Two-sided Original, Finishing, Job Build, N on 1, Different Size Originals,9 Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Page Numbering, Copy Set Numbering, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Secure Watermark, Print Date, Shift, Job Done Notice, Copy ID Card, Skip Blank Pages, Multi-Sheet Feed Detection, Adjust One-Touch Color, Color Balance
Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder10
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||
100 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||
Legal, Letter, Statement, Custom Size: 4-1/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 14" (105 mm x 148 mm to 216 mm x 355.6 mm)
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
BW Original: 1-sided scanning: 12 to 33 lb. Bond (42 to 128 g/m2)
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||
Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects [Height: Up to 1-1/4" (30 mm), Weight: up to 4.4 lb. (2kg)]
Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA
600 x 600, 400 x 400, 300 x 300, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100, 150 x 150, 100 x 100
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||
Single-sided Scanning (BW and Color): 50 ipm (300 dpi )/30 ipm (600 dpi)
Standard: E-mail/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB v3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax Optional: IP Fax
Automatic-Color Select (Full Color/Grayscale), Automatic- Color Select (Full Color/Black-and-White), Full color, Grayscale, and Black-and-White
LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)
600 x 600, 400 x 400, 300 x 300, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100, 150 x 150, 100 x 100
File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB v3.0, WebDAV
Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply policy, Optimize for Web, PDF A/1-b, Encrypted, Device Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)
|UNIVERSAL SEND FEATURES||
Original Type Selection, Two-sided Original, Different-size Originals,9 Density Adjustment, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Job Build, Sender's Name (TTI), Delayed Send, Preview, Job Done Notice, File Name, Subject/Message, Reply-to, E-mail Priority, TX Report, Original Content Orientation, Skip Blank Pages, Multi-Sheet Feed Detection
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LINES||
Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||
Statement to Legal
Up to 30,000 Pages
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||
Max. 199 Dials
Max. 256 Addresses
Original Type Selection, Two-Sided Original, Density for Scanning, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Job Build, Sender's Name (TTI), Direct Send, Delayed Send, Preview, Job Done Notice, TX Report, Multi Sheet Feed Detection
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||
100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, 30,000 Maximum Pages Stored
Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||
Approx. 16 GB
|ADVANCED BOX FEATURES||
Authentication for Advanced Box Log-in, Sort Function, Printing a PDF File with a Password, imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Support
Standard: Universal Login Manager (Device and Function Level Log-in), uniFLOW Online Express,11 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System
Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control12
Standard: IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration
Standard: Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device signature, Secure Watermark
Temperature: 50 to 86 ºF
120-127V AC 60 Hz, 8.4 A
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||
Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W
ENERGY STAR® Certified
TONER T04 BK/C/M/Y
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 5% COVERAGE)||
TONER T04 BK: 33,000 pages16
* Based on ENERGY STAR Product Specification for Imaging Equipment Version 3.0.
- 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.*
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods — PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
* These features are available on third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE 3rd edition models only. McAfee Embedded Control requires Unified Firmware Platform v3.9.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon's V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.