Canon imagePRESS C850/C750 digital color production presses offer end-users outstanding quality, productivity, and versatility in a compact, scalable footprint. Designed for small-to-medium commercial, franchise, in-plant, transactional and quick printers, the Canon imagePRESS C850 Series is equipped to handle a variety of media options up to 110 lb Cover, including heavy, coated, textured stock and envelopes at an outstanding level of reliability and performance. Built upon the successful imagePRESS C800 Series platform, the imagePRESS C850/C750 offer users even more capabilities, ease of use and productivity.
- Scan up to 85 impressions-per-minute in color and B&W
- 7,650-sheet feeding paper capacity
- Consistent image quality on a wide variety of media
- Real-time color correction and calibration
- Create professional documents like ring-bound presentations, tri-fold flyers, and multi-page brochures with internal finishing options
- Use the Job Scheduler to monitor multiple jobs, receive custom notifications, and change priorities quickly
- Print directly from compatible Apple* iPad庐, iPhone庐, and iPod touch庐 devices
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Document Solutions work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Document Solutions office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.