Designed to meet the needs of small to mid-size workgroups, the Canon imageRUNNER 2525 delivers high-quality print and copy output and color scanning combined with available sending and finishing capabilities that are easy to use for everyone in the office. Rather than having to choose between a single function printer and an MFP with features you don’t need, the Canon imageRUNNER 2525 includes just the right mix of performance and productivity in a configuration that fits your needs – today and tomorrow.
- Print up to 25 pages-per-minute
- Up to 2,300-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Toner lasts an Estimated 14,600 pages
- Print up to 11” x 17” paper size
- Create professional documents with print features like watermark, two-sided printing, collating, booklet printing, transparencies, and poster printing
- Distribute documents to e-mail, fax, I-fax, SMB, and FTP destinations
- Handle incoming and outgoing faxes with job forwarding, different size originals, delayed send, finished stamp, and two-sided original functions
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Docusys work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Docusys office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.