Built to operate as a stand-alone solution or to integrate into a multi-device workplace, the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4535i all-in-one printer can deliver consistent and reliable performance in a compact, space-saving design. This black and white printer offers an intuitive user experience that can integrate with Canon’s holistic business solutions, meeting the needs of a wide range of offices and departments within large organizations. Built on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, with user-friendly My ADVANCE customization, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4535i printer/scanner/copier is a solution for a variety of business needs.
- Up to 6,330-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Create professional documents with collate, offset, hole punch, staple-free staple, and staple on demand finishing options
- Print on recycled, heavy or pre-punched paper, transparencies, labels, and envelopes
- Print up to 35 pages-per-minute
- Create professional documents with print features like watermark, two-sided printing, booklet printing, and poster printing
- Distribute documents to e-mail, fax, and network folders
- Toner lasts an estimated 42,100 pages
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Document Solutions work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Document Solutions office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.