The compact and reliable imageRUNNER ADVANCE C255iF multifunction printer provides high-quality images and user-friendly functionality while helping to improve workflow and limit downtime. As part of Canon’s advanced line of MFPs, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C255iF model is excellent for workplace environments that require a compact and efficient all in one printer, scanner, copier and fax. Built on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, this device delivers consistent performance with outstanding ease-of-use from start to finish.
- Print up to 36 pages-per-minute in B&W and color
- Scan up to 100 impressions-per-minute at 300 dpi in B&W, color, and duplex
- Print up to 8-1/2” x 14” paper size
- Apply print policies to restrict usage and monitor printing costs
- Print documents from cloud applications
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files
- Create professional quality images using Canon’s V2 color profile and 1200-dpi print resolution
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Docusys work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Docusys office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.