The compact and sustainability designed imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i II device runs on the intelligent imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, designed to support businesses and their documents’ lifecycles from start to finish. The device offers printing speeds of up to 25 ppm (BW/color) and supports media up to 11″ x 17″ in various weights while offering several available finishing options. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i II also comes standard with a single-pass duplex scanner for scan speeds of 160 ipm (300 dpi)/51 ipm (600 dpi) and the ability to convert and send documents digitally for efficient results.
- Print up to 30 pages-per-minute in B&W and color
- Scan up to 160 impressions-per-minute at 300 dpi in B&W, color, and duplex
- Print up to 11” x 17” paper size
- 2,300-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files
- Create professional documents like booklets, transparent cover sheets, secure watermarks, and repeat images
- Copy features include preset reduction and enlargement ratios, memorized settings to make repetitive copying easy, and two-sided capability to reduce waste
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Document Solutions work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Document Solutions office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.