The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5550i device from Canon is designed to deliver seamless digital business communications with enterprise-level functionality. This multifunction color printer can fulfill present-day workflow demands and add scalability for future business needs. Incorporating the third generation Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE value pillars, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5550i model is built on an intelligent information management platform that comprises: Workflow Efficiency, Cost Management, Security, Device and Fleet Management Efficiency, Quality and Reliability, and Sustainability. Canon’s imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series of multifunction printers is designed to help meet complex printing and scanning needs including outstanding color and fast print speeds.
- Print up to 60 pages-per-minute in B&W and color
- Scan up to 160 impressions-per-minute at 300 dpi in B&W, color, and duplex
- Print up to 12” x 18” paper size
- 6,350-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files
- Create professional documents with internal finisher options like collate, staple, and hole punch
- Print on a variety of paper types including: recycled, heavyweight, pre-punched, bond, transparency and envelopes
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Document Solutions work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Document Solutions office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.