This multifunction Canon system is designed to meet company requirements for high productivity with intuitive usability, sophisticated authentication features, remarkable speed, and amazing color output. Designed for seamless workflow, the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5560i device is capable of printing at up to 60 ppm on letter-sized paper, and scanning at speeds as fast as 160 ipm with a 150-sheet single pass duplex feeder. Expect a copy, print and scan experience that supports flexible paper handling and finishing capabilities to meet the varied needs of diverse office environments.
- Print up to 60 pages-per-minute in B&W and color
- Scan up to 160 impressions-per-minute at 300 dpi in B&W, color, and duplex
- Print up to 12” x 18” paper size
- 6,350-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files
- Create professional documents with internal finisher options like collate, staple, and hole punch
- Print on a variety of paper types including: recycled, heavyweight, pre-punched, bond, transparency and envelopes
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Docusys work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Docusys office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.