Designed to help improve workflow and provide outstanding image quality, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7580i gives high-volume workplace environments a multifunction printer capable of producing high-quality color content for diverse needs. This Canon all-in-one printer can integrate with intuitive software and services, providing a high-speed, dependable color solution for enterprise-level offices and demanding multi-user environments, from libraries and marketing departments to university copy shops and self-service printing locations.
- Print up to 80 pages-per-minute in B&W
- Print up to 70 pages-per-minute in color
- Scan up to 220/240 impressions-per-minute at 300 dpi in color/B&W
- Print up to 13” x 19” paper size
- 9,300-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files
- Create professional documents with finishing options such as hole punching, folding, document insertion, and booklet-making
- Print high quality images at 2400-dots-per-inch resolution
- Built-in red laser technology and cooling system keep images looking great over time
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Document Solutions work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Document Solutions office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.