The TASKalfa 3051ci delivers all the functionality needed to help maximize productivity, bringing flexible configuration and advanced finishing abilities to exceptional color and black & white output. Seamlessly integrated business applications power workflow, and combine with KYOCERA’s award-winning ultra-reliability and unique long-life technology to ensure superior performance, proven productivity and maximum efficiency. When it comes to document imaging innovation and quality you can rely on, the TASKalfa 3051ci delivers.
- Up to 30 color or B&W pages-per-minute of crisp output
- Color scan up to 100 impressions-per-minute
- 12″ x 18″ printing from paper trays
- Apple AirPrintTM enabled mobile printing
- Tab printing available through multi purpose tray
- Up to 7,150 sheet paper capacity for large print jobs
- Create professional documents with finishing options including booklet and trifold
- Print on transparencies, cardstock, envelopes, labels, tabs, gloss, bond and recycled paper
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Document Solutions work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Document Solutions office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.