The TASKalfa 306ci brings affordable color to document imaging, offering scalable features, output speeds up to 32 ppm and print, copy, scan and fax capability, all in a compact footprint. An intuitive 4.3″ color TSI powers productivity with easy access to features and functionality, while a full suite of optional Business Applications takes productivity to new levels. Combined with proven KYOCERA long-life technology and reliability, the TASKalfa 306ci is the smart choice for your evolving business needs.
- Up to 32 color or B&W pages-per-minute of crisp output
- Create professional documents with a 300-sheet internal finisher
- Up to 3,100 sheet paper capacity for large print jobs
- Wireless printing and scanning
- KYOCERA Mobile Print and Apple AirPrintTM enabled mobile printing
- Print on transparencies, cardstock, envelopes, labels, bond and recycled paper
- Easily distribute scanned documents to connected folders, email, and FTP account
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Docusys work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Docusys office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.