The TASKalfa 4002i Black and White MFP is ideal for workgroups seeking to automate print, copy, and color scan workflows, while maximizing productivity. Offering superior performance and intuitive functionality, the TASKalfa 4002i transforms business processes, with support for a wide range of paper sizes and media types. Designed to make quick work of demanding applications, the scalable TASKalfa 4002i supports optional Finishers to automate cumbersome manual tasks, and expandable paper supply to ensure uninterrupted operation. Add to that Kyocera’s award-winning ultra-reliability and unique long-life technology, and you have a powerful document solution that delivers superior performance and proven productivity.
- Up to 40 pages-per-minute of crisp output
- Print quality up to 1200 dpi
- Holds large amounts of paper for uninterrupted job runs
- Prints on paper sizes up to 12″ x 48″
- Easily distribute scanned documents to connected folders, email, and FTP account
- Produce professional documents using options like the 500-sheet internal finisher
- Color scan up to 180 impressions-per-minute
- Wireless printing and scanning
- Apple AirPrint庐, Google Cloud Print TM and KYOCERA Mobile Print enabled printing
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Document Solutions work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Document Solutions office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.