The speed and robust performance of the TASKalfa 4551ci help your company easily tackle the most demanding document imaging needs. Vibrant color and exceptional black & white output combines with flexible product configurations and advanced finishing. Integrated business applications streamline workflow and, when combined with KYOCERA’s award-winning ultra-reliability and unique long-life technology, ensure superior performance and maximum efficiency. For document imaging innovation and quality you can rely on, the TASKalfa 4551ci delivers.
- Up to 45 pages-per-minute in color and B&W
- Advanced color technology for excellent quality
- Intuitive and customizable touch screen control panel
- Extensive media handling and finishing options (8 media types supported, booklet and tri folding capability)
- Optional scan to searchable PDF solution (OCR)
- Optional EFI Fiery controller
- Long-life components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability
- Robust and scalable business applications
- Standard gigabit ethernet
- AirPrint enabled for a mobile printing solution
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Docusys work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Docusys office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.