The TASKalfa 6052ci delivers vibrant high-impact color, along with the exceptional workflow efficiency your office environment needs to keep information moving. With an unrivaled feature-set, and professional finishing options, the TASKalfa 6052ci handles the most demanding print, scan, and copy jobs with ease. Add to that Kyocera’s award-winning ultra-reliability and unique longlife technology, and you have a powerful document solution that achieves superior performance and proven productivity across your enterprise.
- Exceptional print quality up to 1200 dpi
- Scalable paper capacity for longer job runs
- Vibrant imaging up to 55 pages-per-minute in color and 60 pages-per-minute in black-and-white
- Wireless printing and scanning
- Efficient high-speed color scanning up to 180 ipm
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Kyocera Mobile Print compatible for anytime, anywhere connectivity
- Advanced finishing options including a 4,000-sheet external finisher
- Optional Booklet Folding
- Flexible media support and paper sizes up to 12″ x 48″
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Docusys work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Docusys office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.