Designed specifically with the customer in mind, the TASKalfa 6551ci incorporates the flexibility to tackle both your day-to-day document imaging needs as well as more complex color projects with ease, through highly productive functionality and superior document handling. Robust finishing features and vibrant color technology bring the professional polish your output deserves, while integrated business applications provide added power and capabilities to transform your document workflow and simplify your business processes.
- Crisp output up to 65 pages-per-minute
- Color/B&W scan up to 200 ipm
- Intuitive and customizable touch screen control panel
- Advanced finishing options to power workflow
- Robust and scalable business applications
- Standard 270-sheet dual scan document processor
- Optional Fiery Printing System for advanced color
- Tab printing available through multi purpose tray
- Standard searchable PDF capability
- Apple AirPrint enabled for a mobile printing solution
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Integrated business applications
- Ethernet connectivity
- Mobile printing/scanning
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Docusys work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Docusys office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.