The TASKalfa 7002i is an advanced Black-and-White MFP that offers the best of all worlds – outstanding ease of use, extraordinary image quality, fast throughput and exceptional durability. This versatile system is ideal for busy workgroups that require the flexibility to communicate in hardcopy and digital form. Print at up to 70 pages per minute. Scan at up to 220 images per minute. To further streamline processes, the customizable TASKalfa 7002i can be equipped with added paper drawers, professional finisher and integrated plug-and-play Kyocera business applications. Combined with ultra-reliability and long-life technology, Kyocera takes the end-user experience, and your business, to another level.
- Up to 70 pages-per-minute of crisp output
- Print quality up to 1200 dpi
- Standard 4,150-sheet paper capacity, expandable to 7,650 sheets
- Prints on paper sizes up to 12″ x 48″
- Produce professional documents using options like the 4,000-sheet external finisher and optional booklet folding
- Efficient high-speed color scanning up to 220 impressions-per-minute
- Wireless printing and scanning
- Apple AirPrint庐, Google Cloud Print TM and KYOCERA Mobile Print enabled printing
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Docusys work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Docusys office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.