The TASKalfa 7052ci is a versatile Color MFP that combines intuitive walk-up copy, scan and optional fax functions with flexible desktop and mobile printing tools. The high speed, single-pass scanner quickly routes documents to virtually any destination–email, network folder, USB drive, etc. Equally impressive engine speeds deliver output at up to 65 pages per minute in color and 70 pages per minute in black-and-white. Customize the TASKalfa 7052ci with optional paper drawers, advanced finishing, popular EFI® Fiery Controller and Kyocera’s plug-and-play business applications. Fully scalable and ultra-reliable, the TASKalfa 7052ci turns cumbersome processes into seamless efficiency.
- Exceptional print quality up to 1200 dpi
- Vibrant imaging up to 65 pages-per-minute in color and 70 pages-per-minute in black-and-white
- Standard 4,150-sheet paper capacity, expandable to 7,650 sheets
- Flexible media support and paper sizes up to 12″ x 48”
- Imaging up to 70 pages-per-minute in color and 80 pages-per-minute in black-and-white
- Customizable 9″ color touch screen with tablet-like home screen
- 4,000-sheet external finisher and optional booklet folding
- Efficient high-speed color scanning up to 220 ipm
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Kyocera Mobile Print compatible for anytime, anywhere connectivity
Not sure which option is right for you?
All copiers, printers, and MFPs leased through KBA Document Solutions work seamlessly with our entire suite of proprietary solutions. They include Uptime Umbrella, our outsourcing option which requires little or no end user or IT staff involvement; DocuFlow Pro Plus, KBA’s proprietary software that allows you to take control of your input/output fleet; DocuWare, a document management system software designed for professional Enterprise Content Management; uniFLOW, which is designed to save you time and money by providing effective controls over your print and multi-function-printer (MFP) fleet and eDocFax, an analog to digital fax that allows you to turn your old expensive analog phone lines into a secure digital fax system that can save you thousands of dollars per year.
If you have questions about copier leasing or want in-person service, your nearest KBA Document Solutions office is only a call or email away. Our team can assist you with the selection of the right solution for your organization. To get in touch, call us at 866-536-0050 or contact us online today.