imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6780i
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6780i
|TYPE||Monochrome Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store
|PROCESSOR||1.75GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||Standard: 10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Flat Touch-panel
Optional 10.4" TFT LCD SVGA Color Upright Touch-panel
|MEMORY||3.0 GB RAM|
|HARD DISK DRIVE||Standard: 250 GB
Maximum: 1 TB
Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Optional: NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy
Standard: USB 2.0 x1 (Host), USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device)
Optional: Copy Control Interface
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 4,360 Sheets
Maximum: 8,020 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: Dual 1,560-sheet Paper Drawers, Dual 570-sheet Paper Cassettes, 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray
Optional: 3,660-sheet Paper Deck (Paper Deck Unit-E1 or POD Deck Lite-C1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||With Copy Tray: 250 Sheets
With External Finishers: 3,500 Sheets (with Staple Finisher-AC1 or Booklet Finisher-AC1)
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||With External Finishers: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Saddle Stitch, Hole Punch, Eco Staple, Staple On Demand, Document Insertion, Z-fold, C-fold|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Paper Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Bond, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Tab1
Multipurpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Tracing,2 Bond, Transparency, Label, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Tab
Paper Decks: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Bond, Transparency, Labels, Tab
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Multipurpose Tray: 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size/Free Size
(4" x 5-7/8" to 11-3/4" x 19-1/4")
Paper Decks: Letter
Paper Cassettes: 11"x17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom size
(5-1/2" x 7-1/8" to 11-3/4" x 19-1/4")
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Paper Decks: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
Paper Cassettes: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
Multipurpose Tray: 14 lb. Bond to 140 lb. Index (52 to 256 g/m2)
Duplexing: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
|PRINT/COPY SPEED||Up to 80 ppm (Letter)
Up to 61 ppm (Letter-R)
Up to 48 ppm (Legal)
Up to 40 ppm (11" x 17")
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: Approx. 30 Seconds3
From Sleep Mode: Approx. 30 Seconds4
Quick Startup Mode: Approx. 4 Seconds5
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||26-3/8" x 30-3/8" x 46-5/8" (670 x 770 x 1,185 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Basic: 60-3/8" x 53-1/4" (1,533 mm x 1,353 mm) (with Multi-purpose Tray/upper-right cover open + front cover open + Copy Tray)
Fully Configured: 95-7/8" x 53-1/4" (2,436 mm x 1,353 mm) (with POD Deck Lite-C1 + Document Insertion/Folding Unit-J1 + Booklet FinisherAC1/Staple Finisher-AC1 + Main unit front cover open )
|WEIGHT||Standard: Approx. 482.8 lb (219 kg)6
With Upright Touch Panel Approx. 491.6 lb (223 kg) 6
|PRINT RESOLUTION||1200 x 1200|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3|
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES FOR DIRECT PRINT||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS,7 XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||PCL Fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),8 Barcode Fonts9
PS Fonts: 136 Roman
|OPERATING SYSTEM 10||UFRII/PS: Windows®7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019, MAC OS X (10.10 or later)
PCL: Windows®7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019
PPD: Windows®7/8.1/10, MAC OS X (10.9 or later)
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME||As fast as 3.1 seconds|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 9,999 Copies|
|MAGNIFICATION||25%-400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTION / ENLARGEMENT||25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%, 100%(1:1), 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||Up to 200 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R, Custom size: 2-3/4" x 5-1/2" to 12" x 17"|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single-sided/Double-sided scanning: 13.3 lb bond to 80 lb. cover (50 to 220 gsm)|
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects
Max. Platen Scanning Size: Up to 11-3/4" x 17" (297 mm x 431.8 mm)
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA Supported OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/ Server 2012 R2/Server 2016|
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Scan for Copy: 600 x 600
Scan for Send: (Push) 600 x 600 (SMB/FTP/WebDAV/IFAX), (Pull) 600 x 600
Scan for Fax: 600 x 600
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Single-sided Scanning
BW/Color: 135 (300 dpi)/80 (600 dpi)
BW/Color: 270 (300 dpi)/160 (600 dpi)
|DESTINATION||Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax (Optional), IP Fax (Optional)|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed dial (200)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600
Pull: Up to 600 x 600
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP, SMB v3.0, WebDAV
Email: SMTP, POP3
|FILE FORMAT||TIFF, JPEG, PDF(Compact, Searchable, Apply policy, Optimize for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS(Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
G3: 14.4 Kbps
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement-R to 11" x 17"|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, Maximum 30,000 Pages (2,000 jobs) Stored|
|ADVANCED BOX||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 8.1/10)
Concurrent Connections (Max.):
WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||Approx. 16 GB (Standard HDD); 480 GB (With Optional 1 TB HDD)|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,11 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, (Device and Function Level Log-in), Access Management System
|DATA||Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption(FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control2
Optional: Hard Disk Drive Mirroring, IEEE 2600.2 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
|NETWORK||Standard: Encrypted Secure Print, IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Watermark, Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature, User Signature|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86 ºF
Humidity: 20 to 80 % RH (Relative Humidity)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127 V AC, 60 Hz, 16 A|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 2,032 W
Standby: Approx. 278 W12
Sleep Mode: 0.9 W13
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 1.65 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR Certified
Rated EPEAT Gold
GPR-38 Toner Black
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 6% COVERAGE)||
Black: 56,000 Images
- 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods - PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.