imagePRESS V900 Series
- Speeds up to 90 ppm (ltr) and default High-Productivity Mode can help you hit tight deadlines
- Increase efficiency on routine tasks with the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)*
- Vast support of media, including 130 lb. Cover as well as envelopes, synthetics, and long sheets*
- Inline Spectrophotometers helps automate press linearization, color calibration, and profiling
- Compact Registration Technology helps provide excellent registration accuracy and consistency
Color production digital press features smart technology that delivers vivid prints and stellar productivity
· Up to 101 ipm
· High productivity fuser technology prints on media up to 150 lb. Cover at rated speed
· Dynamic Image-Transfer Technology produce stunning color on a wide-range of stocks
· Inline Spectrophotometers helps automate press linearization and color calibration
· Precision Registration Technology helps provide superb registration accuracy and consistency
Robust output and productivity with solid stability
- Delivering astonishing print speeds up to 135ppm (letter)
- Easily handles a wide variety of jobs on stocks up to 500 gsm
- Offers durability, reliability, and stability with a steel frame, long lasting parts, and flat paper path
- Inline Spectrophotometers helps automate press linearization and color calibration
- Active Registration Technology helps provide superb registration accuracy and consistency
- Redefining expectations
- Exceptional Productivity Levels
iQuarius technologies empower high-speed, sheet-fed inkjet versatility:
- iQuarius proprietary CMYK inks provide outstanding quality and productivity with a broad color gamut, print robustness, and media compatibility at low inkjet cost.
- Optional Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) integrated print heads to support both high-volume color inkjet printing and MICR applications on a single platform.
- Sheet Entry Control via the Sentry unit provides full-speed automated detection of any paper deformations that could lead to a print head touch, purging sheets without interrupting production.
- Precision Sheet Control is provided by a seamless metal belt that holds inkjet imaged sheets flat with air suction, helping move them smoothly, precisely and at high speed through the press.
- An iQuarius Drying System uses four distinct drying principles at once: induction-heated drum; carbon infrared radiation (CIR); air impingement; and air suction – producing a high-quality, robust printed product.
- Print head technology from the industry leading ColorStream delivers up to 80 million drops per second while providing precision imaging at 600 x 600 dpi with multilevel drop size modulation for image quality with the visual perception of 1,200 dpi.
- Media input and output technologies from the market proven VarioPrint 6000+ series provides reliable, high-performance feeding with air separation and suction feeding along with seamless tray switching and true “all media from all trays” capability*.
ColorStream 8000 series
- Expand through efficiency and quality
- Streamline your transition
- Tap into new revenue streams
- Sustainable by design
CONTACT US TODAY
32900 Alvarado Niles Rd, Ste 100
Union City, CA 94587