This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the www.kbadocusys.com website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, data gathering form or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to any third parties.
We ask website users to submit information on this for a variety of reasons, including requesting equipment service, requesting sales information, or registering for an event. To do this, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services/events on our site in which you have expressed interest. Additional information may be required depending on what information or service you are requesting.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, unless it is necessary to fulfill a request you have made.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting our corporate office at 510.214.4040.
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Our website is hosted on a secure server and our data gathering forms use SSL encryption to protect any data that you may share with us. In addition, our web server undergoes daily security scans.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.