Please use this secure form to send us pre-installation information on your network.
Note: Some models may require IP address for scanner.
Note: If using DHCP please reserve the IP address for the Printer.
- KBA Docusys will install and configure the MFP free of charge for a period of two hours.
- KBA Docusys will install the printer on one server and five workstations.
- KBA Docusys will install up to ten users for scanning to file folder on server level.
- KBA Docusys will setup email on MFP with exchange server info. (Third party email not guaranteed, correct information has to be provided by customer.)
- KBA Docusys will install up to five workstations for scanning locally.
- In some instances KBA Docusys can provide network drops and network cables for a fee.
- Please be advised that the maintenance contract on the MFP’s does not cover networking problems.
- Any network problem that is related to the MFP’s hardware or software will be resolved at no cost to the customer.
- Network contracts are available. (Please inquire with your Sales Rep. or customer service)
KBA provides sales, service, and support for the Canon imageRUNNER series of color and black & white multifunction printers, the imagePROGRAF line of Large Format Printers, and Canon software solutions.